Outreach Coordinator ( Remote )
- F3E, The Foundation For Financial Education
- Honolulu, Hawaii
We are a The Foundation for Financial Education 501(c)(3) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing free education and resources in the workplace and community. F3 E has helped thousands of people better understand finances by offering general and personalized education.. Our mission is Our purpose is to spread financial literacy by bringing
educational resources directly to the public.
Our commitment is to:
• Provide current and relevant information
at interactive and entertaining workshops
• Give practical recommendations to enable
individuals to take charge of their finances
• Give back to the community through
volunteerism and scholarships.
We are seeking a new Outreach Coordinator to join our team. Your role will be to The purpose of this position is to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the practice while providing superior customer service to new clients, existing clients, and prospects..
As a member of the Sales Representative department, you will work with Workshop Coordinator and report to our Workshop Coordinator.
What You Will Do:
- 1. Set appointments, schedule follow up appointments, meet with clients and diffuse difficult questions
- 2. Will be working closely with the Workshop Coordinator to pick up new accounts and to coordinate workshops.
- 3. Building relationships with new prospects and clients.
- 4. Responsible for all outbound marketing efforts with Centers of Influences and trained to onboard Hosts and/or schedule Face to Face Appointments.
- 5. Post events on social media.
What You Will Bring:
Our ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of relevant experience and the following credentials/skills:
- High School or GED
- Insurance Sales
Why You'll Love Us:
We unite around a common cause that brings the team together and ensures everyone is working toward the same goal.
Our company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
F3E, The Foundation For Financial Education
Job ID: 338204583