We are seeking an experienced Insurance Customer Service Representative to connect with our insurance customers. In this role, you will be responsible for answering customer queries, dealing with complaints, and providing potential customers with detailed information about our products. You may also be required to review a customer's policy and direct calls to sales agents when a policy needs to be initiated or upgraded.
Responsibilities may include:
- Add client/prospect info into computer system.
- Quote new Business using our current insurance companies or wholesalers.
- Market and/or remarket commercial polices as required.
- Call/write to Insured's to update applications on renewals, or as required.
- Sending renewals /endorsements requests to companies/clients and following up so they get issued in a timely matter.
- Keep current with the Renewal and Expiration Lists.
- All Endorsement & Renewals check for accuracy.
- General Customer Support / Client Services
- Scheduling appointments
- Must have experience in the Insurance field to apply
- In-depth knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of database software
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Either have or willing to work towards Insurance Brokers Property and Causality License.
Our focus in on Art Insurance and BOP's with some Miscellaneous Commercial Lines. We are a growing company with a stellar reputation, licensed in 49 states, with special programs for the various Art business and Surety Bonds. Our clients are both direct customers and retail brokers.
Be a part of my team!!