Job ID: 339169064
The Dahlia Agency focuses on providing mortgage protection coverage to protect homeowners who are concerned about making their mortgage payments in the event of unexpected tragedy (death, disability, critical illness). As a financial services agency, we also offer retirement solutions, college savings strategies, term and whole life insurance options, as well as debt elimination programs. We currently have more warm leads available in your area than we do field underwriters to work them. Clients fill out a form requesting information and the field underwriter will call to set up appointments (virtually as needed) to meet with them in their home or via video to help them apply for the coverage.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and can work from their home either part-time or full-time to protect families that have requested coverage. We are specifically looking for people who:
· Are results driven with unwavering integrity, intense work ethic and exceptional coachability.
· Have a growth mindset with desire to move up within the company.
· Are passionate about personal development.
· Are willing to follow a proven system to become successful.
The Dahlia Agency provides virtual (and in person (pre-pandemic)) training, support, and personal mentorship. Warm leads are available - field underwriters do NO COLD CALLING. No experience is necessary. The average commission on a beginning contract is between $525 - $700 per application. Full-time field underwriters write an average of 3-7 applications per week. Field underwriters are able to earn a 5% raise every 2-3 months, based entirely on performance, and there are no quotas forced on them.
· Part-time agents have potential to make $30,000-$60,000+ in the first year.
· Full-time agents have potential to make $80,000-$180,000+ in the first year.
· Agency Owners are able to generate a system-driven income of $200,000-$500,000+ per year.
The Dahlia Agency works in partnership with Symmetry Financial Group
Symmetry was named by Experience.com as a Top 10 Place to work, has an average rating of 4.3 stars on Glassdoor, and has been named one of INC 5000's fastest growing companies 6 years in a row 2016-2021. Mentoring and back office support are provided. Flexible hours - work as much or as little as you'd like. Uncapped commissions, simple and straightforward advancement track to gain raises every 2 months, with leadership/management advancement opportunities.